Applications include repair, retrofit, precast and construction.
Designed to suit:
- Closure pours
- Column splicing
- Splicing to protrusions (eg. dowels)
- Splicing for extensions (eg. starter bars)
- Bridge works
- Meets or exceeds major international building code and Department of Transport requirements including AS3600 (Concrete Structures) and AS5100 (Bridge Code).
- Smaller than other bolted splices.
- Performs like a continuous piece of reinforcing bar.
- Meets slip criteria of less than 0.10mm
- Installs quick and easily using simple hand tools.
- Does not require specialised skilled labour.
- Allows for quick and simple visual inspection of correct installation.
- Can be used as a bar size reducer.