For many years industry has been told that only specially modified thread applied to reinforcing starter bars can achieve true full strength “bar break”.
Introducing The Cage BMS Bar Break Threaded Starter Bars
Cage BMS using the proven technology of the automotive and areo-space industries introduce a unique system of applying a standard metric thread to reinforcing bars and achieving true full strength “Bar Break” capacity.
This process involves accurately rounding the reinforcing bar by “Cold Forging” to the required nominal diameter, and then “Cold Rolling a metric thread onto the bar. By “Cold Processing” the bar ensures precise measurement values and very high levels of QA can be assured.
Thread starter bars are typically used to form structural ties between “Wall to Slab” and/ or “Wall to Wall” connections. Thread starter bars are normally used in conjunction with cast-in ferrules, inserts and/or couplers. All of which are available through Cage BMS.
ST SIZES & LENGTHS:
- N12 x 600mm with 50mm thread
- N12 x 750mm with 50mm thread
- N16 x 650mm with 50mm thread
- N16 x 1000mm with 50mm thread
- N20 x 850mm with 50mm thread
- N20 x 1200mm with 50mm thread
- N24 x 1000mm with 50mm thread
- N24 x 1450mm with 50mm thread
- CAGE BMS Couplers and Ferrules available
- Threadbar system available in black and galvanised
- Non-stock lengths available on request
- CAGE BMS Threadbar system also available through selected reinforcing suppliers