Cage BMS Steel Threaded Inserts
for 12mm, 16mm & 20mm Threaded Reinforcing Bar
Cage BMS Steel Threaded Inserts are designed for use in both precast and onsite concrete construction. The inserts are an easy way to overcome buildability challenges by giving designers or constructors the ability to eliminate protruding reinforcing starter bars. Constructors can then install Cage BMS Threaded Starter bars at a later date when bests suit the construction phase. Inserts are available in 3 sizes to accommodate most construction requirements.
- Meets seismic and slip requirements of ISO 15835:2009
- Meets all aspects of 3600 when used with AS reinforcing bar to 4671
- Meets the requirement of 5100 (Bridge Code)
|HEAD DIA.||PRODUCT CODE||HEAD DEPTH||TOTAL LENGTH|
Cage BMS Nail Plates
for 12mm, 16mm & 20mm Threaded Inserts
Cage BMS Nail Plates are designed to suit 12mm, 16mm and 20mm Cage BMS Threaded Inserts. Nail Plates are an effective way of ensuring correct positioning of Cage BMS Threaded Inserts. Nail Plates fixed to the inside of the concrete formwork. Once concrete has been poured and formwork removed the nail plates can be removed allowing easy installation of Cage BMS threaded starter bars.
- For use in conjunction with Cage BMS Threaded Inserts and other associated Cage BMS fittings.
- Plastic Nail plates are easily fixed to precast formwork.
|HEAD DIA.||PRODUCT CODE||HEAD DEPTH||THREAD LENGTH|